Accessibility for Visitors
Services/Access for Guests with Limited Mobility
- Ferrell Center is fully equipped for ADA needs.
- Guests needing handicap parking or curb-side drop-off should ask parking attendants for directions to the appropriate area of the parking lot.
- Guests in wheelchairs or with walkers, those needing additional time to move through the building and guests who have trouble with stairs should arrive in sufficient time to avoid heavy crowds along the concourse.
- Ushers will be available to direct guests to accessible seating within the Ferrell Center.
- American Sign Language interpretation will be provided in the lower rows of section 112.